Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DH here we go

The much awaited, or rather dreaded day for the DH48 promotion interview is fast approaching. Tomorrow to be exact, beginning with the candidate names in alphabetical order, we'll have to go through a grilling. Wonder if that's just a formality as they say it is. Cv's and folders of proof of our past achievements and contributions will have to be readied for scrutiny.

Really at 54, I have not much to go for as I am fast approaching my twilight years in POLIMAS, but God has been good to me. Having always surrendered my fate to God, which is not surrendering to fate itself, I am blessed cos this is another blessed opportunity for a little advancement in my career. Personally I believe I have contributed my fair share to the Polytechnic and Community College system and if any, a little reward is always welcome though the Datuk has always asked what we have done to deserve what we are asking for.

Hope is the assurance of something not seen but it's there. So I'll just pack some of the things I need for the interview and leave the rest to Him. Meanwhile just read up something on the JPPKK's strategic plan and the National Education Blueprint.

No comments: